Saturday, July 9, 2011

Pokeblox

This game has been on the most popular list forever!!!!! I'm not putting whatever name it currently has because it changes just about every day. >_< But the thing is I don't get why everyone's so crazy about it, It's just like any other pokemon game on roblox all you do is pick a pokemon and run around killing people and leveling up! And you can't even save so all the "hard work" you did on there getting your level up is all gone! So if you ask me I'd give it a 3 out of 10. So go ahead play it I don't know how long it'll keep you playing but I stopped after the first 5 minuites! So if you want to friend me go ahead and send me a friend request My username is jayfeatherstorm but my parents won't let me chat. Oh, and post some comments to tell me what game I chould critique next.Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

1 comment:

  1. Hello jayfeatherstorm I like your blog but Not exactly the fact thatyou avertised it but I don't really care We could be friends...

    ReplyDelete